“She is the most awesome God-sent person — she filled my heart. I had a hole in it and Janet filled it."
When Sophie’s mother asked her what she wanted to say to everybody, she happily chirped, “Thank you for saving my life.”
“The burns and injuries that result from improper use of fireworks are often devastating and life-altering.”
“A brighter future is around the corner and I’m so grateful for Renee. I truly love her like my sister and I’ve always wanted a sister.”
Tia Waggoner works day-by-day to rebuild her life
Tiny babies dreaming of Lord Stanley's Cup.
I became vaguely aware of the sound of sirens in the distance. I soon realized the sirens were coming for me.
“She was really sweet and 34 years later, she’s still just as sweet,” Bill says. “It was meant to be,” Genie adds.
The Tennessee Poison Center warns homeowners that the garage can be a resting place for many toxins, chemicals and potential hazards.